|Posted by eurovision on top on August 14, 2017 at 12:05 AM||comments (0)|
" Camouflage " is the name of the album signing the return of Lara Fabian and it will be published next October 6th.
The multilingual artist, able to sing in French, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish or Portuguese, also knows and obviously shows his talents in English. It is a return to the language of Shakespeare the option of the artist for the new CD.
After "Le Secret" (2013) et "Ma vie dans la tienne" (2015), it is the 13 th studio album of the belgian-canadian with the voice of angel.
"Camouflage" will be composed of 12 songs. Lara Fabian herself spoke of her work as a " timeless and modern " album, inspired by " electro-pop, " but with " classical orchestrations ." Growing Wings is the first single and it is already in the french charts. A remix by the hand of Offer Nissim is also available.
|Posted by eurovision on top on August 13, 2017 at 2:15 PM||comments (0)|
After some soundtracks, the singer of Divine in Eurovision found the Mind Gamers which not need to bother with the laws of time and space, or even gravity.
It was in Sydney that the supergroup’s three minds collided. Parisian-by-way-of-Venus Sébastien Tellier was touring the Milky Way when he stopped by to preach to his Alliance Bleue faithful. Among them was Daniel Stricker, who moonlights behind the Midnight Juggernauts’ drumkit, where he has been known to conjure up the ghosts of E.L.O. and Sparks’ greatest incantations. Cosmic hitchhiker John Kirby – whose travel companions have included Blood Orange, Cypress Hill, Solange or Money Mark – on a pit-stop between Los Angeles and Ásgard, mesmerized them with his consciousness-warping keyboard licks.
They merged their powers again during the last Earth Winter at Red Bull Studios Paris, emerging from the week-long communion with “Power of Power”. As much an exhortation for the listener to explore their inner landscapes as a commandment to let loose, the offering is divided into two scriptures: “Come to America” is a teleportation device straight to the open roads of California, palm trees swaying in the ocean breeze, while “Golden Boy” is a kaleidoscopic invitation to a dance ritual, featuring Karl Lagerfeld. While magnanimous, “Power of Power” is but a launching pad for the Mind Gamers’ interstellar voyage. "Power of Power", the EP, is out in vinyl and digital.
Click to listen: www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPue0zOXUUM
|Posted by eurovision on top on July 31, 2017 at 10:50 AM||comments (0)|
RTP will pay 10,000 euros for a study on the economic impact of the Eurovision 2018 Festival, which will take place in Lisbon.
According to the business newspaper Jornal de Negócios, a contract was signed last Wednesday with Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC), which will now have 15 days to complete the study to determine the impact of the organization of the show.
The Eurovision Song Contest 2018 will take place in May next year at Parque das Nações in Lisbon. The qualifiers will take place on 8 and 10 May, with the final taking place on the 12th at the Meo Arena.
The Terreiro do Paço will also be reserved for the event, for ten days, hosting Eurovision Village. With the victory of Salvador Sobral the Portuguese public television was in charge of organizing next year's edition of the event.
A cost that, according to analysts, ranges from 20 million euros (case of the 2013 edition in Malmo, Sweden) and 56.7 million euros (2012 edition in Baku, Azerbaijan). The total budget of the public station for 2017 is 235.8 million euros.
|Posted by eurovision on top on July 31, 2017 at 2:30 AM||comments (0)|
Laura Tesoro, Zoe, Paloma San Basilio or Anabela are just a few names that did Eurovision and that before or after it also had a career acting in Theater, films or musicals. The last one to try it is now MARTIN STENMARCK and the Premiere is already SOLD OUT!
After severall success, albums and a performance in Eurovision (Las Vegas) Martin steps now into the theater scene, together with the comedian Kristoffer Appelquist , he directed and wrote a script with Martin, and we are invited to an evening with a lot of music varied with the pain, longing and the joy of being grown up in an unusual large family.
The artist Martin Stenmarck has received questions about his big family throughout his career and has always been striving to find fun answers to how they are living with eleven siblings. But with a mother who was a true heroine and also slave under her impulses, Martin tells herself about what it is like to grow up like the ”Familjen Annorlunda” with constantly new addresses, constantly new dads and new little children.
The performance "Syskekärlek - count with noise" is premiered at Maximteatern in Stockholm on October 5, and then headed out on a nationwide tour in the fall and winter.
When the tickets to the show were released a first single was released too. The song is called ”Ingen annan” and it is specially written for the performance of Martin himself together with Andreas Moe and David Björk. A contagious pop song with a scent of summer.
source: www.lifeline.se - free translation
|Posted by eurovision on top on July 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM||comments (0)|
Lisbon is the host city of Eurovision 2018 according to all the portuguese newspapers.
In less than one hour, all the details will be revealed and we will give you all the information you need:
- 8, 10 and 12 are the dates for Eurovision 2018.
- The biggest closed venue in the country will host the event: MEO Arena. Originally Pavilhão Atlantico, it is now property of the french company Altice, and it can change the name in the upcoming months. As we predicted months ago, the favourite place of EBU was chosen.
- The main theme will be something that relates Sea and Oceans. According to the Statement for press, "Europe has always been plural, yet it’s legacy represents the wish for a brighter future, with one another. Portugal is a country in one of the far reaches of Europe, and strongly connected to it, but always wide opened to the sea. And the oceans can give us a hint into this idea of being intertwined. All things flow. And through them we too are connected. That has been the main key in Portugal’s history, bridging not only with the rest of Europe, but also with Africa, the Americas, Asia and Oceania. By sea. Five hundred years ago Lisbon was the place where these sea routes departed from and arrived. And today, the city of diversity, respect and tolerance, with a society of all colours and creeds that shares the values Eurovision stands for, invites everyone to celebrate this willingness to come closer and stand united."
- At Terreiro do Paço, in the downtown, a lot of events will take part.
- The portuguese national final will be held in Guimarães, the first capital of the country (12th century). In the next 4 years, a different city will host the national final.
The press conference was given by the President of RTP, the Mayor of Lisbon and Guimarães and a supervisor of Eurovision. It was conducted by Filomena Cautela one of the most popular presenters in RTP.