|Posted by eurovision on top on June 26, 2016 at 5:20 AM||comments (0)|
Through the last 10 years, Alexander Rybak has entertained a large audience with his indisputable musical talent. To commemorate on the anniversary, he releases his new single and music video "I Came To Love You".
Several new songs will follow during the summer and into the autumn season. In addition to this, Alexander’s new show "Entertainer" premieres in Larvik, Norway on July 6th, including highlights from his extensive career, as well as several of his newly written songs.
His list of achievements is extensive and includes everything from Eurovision, acting in film and theater, writing a children’s book and the release of numerous recordings. Rybak has also received several prestigious awards, including the Hedda Award in 2007, Årets Spellemann ("This year's Grammy") in 2009 as well as several international awards.
The new single "I Came To Love You" is a positive pop song that fits well with the summer. New Rybak songs will be released on a regular basis, eventually forming a complete Spotify playlist named "Entertainer".
|Posted by eurovision on top on May 8, 2016 at 7:45 PM||comments (0)|
Thirty nine years old separates the participation of Julio Iglesias in Eurovision and the victory of Alexander Rybak in 2009.
On April 29th 2016, Alexander Rybak played his first concert in Argentina, more precisely at the Teatro Coliseo in Buenos Aires.
Alexander recorded the popular song Abrazame by Julio Iglesias as a tribute to his South American fans.
This is the videoclip:
And in the following link you can find the recording of the concert in Buenos Aires:
|Posted by eurovision on top on April 19, 2016 at 12:15 AM||comments (0)|
Agnete will break the Ice in the Eurovision Stage! But do you know everything about her?
1. She is an ethnic Sami and the daughter of Sami children's author Signe Iversen.
2. She was the lead singer of the Norwegian teen punk band The Black Sheeps who won Melodi Grand Prix Junior 2008 with the song "Oro jaska, beana" and peaked number 1 in the Norwegian singles chart.
3. In 2011, the band participated in Melodi Grand Prix 2011 with the song "Dance Tonight", where they placed second.
4. In 2013, Agnete competed in the second season of the Norwegian music TV-competition Stjernekamp, where she placed second.
5. Agnete won the tenth season of the Norwegian version of Dancing with the Stars, called Skal vi danse.
|Posted by eurovision on top on January 9, 2016 at 11:35 AM||comments (0)|
It was quite easy for Andrius Pojavis to be chosen by you as the best Male singer of the year!
Alexander Rybak was nominated for the 4th time, and once again he placed second like last year. Recall we won this award in 2011. Mengoni, the winner of 2014 placed third.
The winner of last year, Ott Lepland, fell down to number 5.
This year, we received more than 5000 voting forms in only two weeks.
Andrius Pojavis 34%
Alexander Rybak 26%
Marco Mengoni 19%
Ott Lepland 7%
Max Mutzke 4%
|Posted by eurovision on top on December 27, 2015 at 8:30 AM||comments (0)|
Last time we brought your attention to the male artist that spent more weeks at number 1, but who had more number 1's?
The answer is not clear by having two artist sharing the number 1: Alexander Rybak and Fabrizio Faniello.
The list is:
1. Alexander Rybak -7 number 1's
2. Fabrizio Faniello - 6 number 1's
3. Dima BIlan - 4 number 1's
4. Dino Merlin - Tom Dice - Didrik - 3 number 1's each
Number 1's by Alexander Rybak vs. Number 1's by Fabrizio Faniello