|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 22, 2018 at 11:35 AM||comments (0)|
Lithuania reached the final for 12 times out of 18 participations. But the best place was only a 6th, like Portugal before 2017. Will Ieva make it?
Who's Ieva Zasimauskaitė?
1. She appeared on The Voice Of Lithuania for the first time in 2012 where she reached the superfinal but didn't quite make the cut.
2. Ieva Zasimauskaitė had previously attempted to represent her country in 2013, 2014, 2016, and 2017.
3.Ieva Zasimauskaitė was married in 2015 . Her husband Marius Kiltinavičius (born 1982) is basketball coach of the Lithuanian National Basketball Team (U-20) and former singer of the Boys band N.E.O.
4. Ieva is vegetarian, she's interested in Ayurveda and practices meditation.
5. She received a Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management from the International School of Law and Business in the capital, Vilnius.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 20, 2018 at 5:35 PM||comments (0)|
With 6 participations and 1 time in the final, Czech republic will try to get their best position with Mikolas Josef.
1. Mikolas Josef (born 4 October 1995) is a Czech singer, songwriter, music producer, music video director and choreographer.
2. Because the writting of the names and surnames, people tend to confuse him with Josef Mikoláš who was a Czechoslovak ice hockey goaltender of the 1950s and 1960s.
3. He worked as a street performer and folk guitarist in several European cities such as Oslo, Zürich, Hamburg, and Vienna.
4. He independently released his debut single "Hands Bloody" in 2015 but the following year, he released the single "Free", which became a top twenty hit in the Czech Republic.
5. Josef was approached to represent the Czech Republic in the Eurovision Song Contest 2017 with the song "My Turn", but rejected the offer as he did not believe the song suited him
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 20, 2018 at 2:40 PM||comments (0)|
Today begins in Madrid the Eurovision-Spain Preparty 2018 organized, for the second consecutive year in Madrid, by Eurovision-Spain.
The Welcome EsPreparty 2018 will begin today at the legendary Joy Eslava from 22:00 CET with 21 invited delegations, in a concert presented by Lucía Pérez (Spain 2011) and Victor Escudero by which different national and international related artists will perform.
The following day, at the same time and conducted by Soraya Arnelas (Spain 2009), he Eurovision-Spain Preparty 2018 concert will take place. The 21 artists of next Eurovision Song Contest have the opportunity to take the stage of La La Riviera Room to interpret before the public the proposals with which in a few weeks they will compete in Lisbon, as well as the five guests within the so-called "Iberian Connection". It will also be, at the end of the act, when Manel Navarro as the Spanish representative in Kiev 2017, will cede the witness, officially, to his successors in Eurovision, Alfred and Amaia.
For all those who have not been able to get tickets for the concerts, or for different reasons can not be present, the organization will put on sale at the box office of Joy Eslava and La Riviera, tickets to access these afterparties between one and six in the morning with prices of 20 euros for the first and 25 for the second. Remember that all those who already have tickets for the galas in their different modalities already includes access to these post-concert parties.
Before the concert on Saturday, and between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm CET, the different guests of this Eurovision event will have the opportunity to parade at the Red Carpet located outside La Sala La Riviera, before accredited press and fans They will have the opportunity to take photos and sign autographs with all of them.
Today Friday Welcome ESCPreParty: April 20 at 10pm at Joy Eslava and the list of invited artists is as follows:
Saturday, April 21 at 22:00 in La Riviera
Follow us on facebook to see the performances and special messages from your favourite artists!
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 20, 2018 at 9:30 AM||comments (0)|
Belgium is the 4th country with more appearances in Eurovision with a total of 59 and 51 finals. In the latest years improving a big investment and success, it's represented this year by Sennek. Who is she?
1. Senneks real name is Laura Groeseneken.
2. She works as a visual merchandiser for IKEA, while also working as a vocal coach in her hometown.
3. She has written music for the Belgian band Hooverphonic.
4. Last year she was involved in "007 in concert" which celebrated the 50th anniversary of James Bond - maybe it explains the inspiration for the song.
5. Sennek was first introduced on the chat show Van Gils & Gasten. On the show she performed an English version of Amar Pelos Dois.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 19, 2018 at 2:50 PM||comments (0)|
Albania has participated in the Eurovision 14 times since its debut in 2004, in half time, reaching the final. What will happen this year with "Mall"?
These are the 5 things you need to know about Eugent Bushpepa!
1.Bushpepa was born on 2 July 1984 in Rrëshen.
2.Bushpepa and his band were the supporting acts on the concert tours of Deep Purple, Duff Mckagan (Guns N’ Roses) and Overkill.
3. He studied medicine, first in Italy and later in Albania, a medical degreein dentistry.
4. Before winning Festivali i Këngës he took part in Top Fest for 7 times. Top Fest is a popular music competition organised by Top Channel.
5. In early to mid 2017, Bushpepa had signed on as an adviser in The Voice of Albania.