|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on May 3, 2015 at 1:00 AM|
1) "In 2015 Austria, the birthplace of Liszt, Schubert, Strauss and Mozart, hosts the biggest music competition and it's represented by The Makemakes". Woud it be a good slogan for you or is it just surreal?
2) You're a really recent band, formed in 2012. So this question has to be asked. Who are the Makemakes?
3) Your debut single - 'The Lovercall' - (2012) was great success, #6 in the charts. Did it make you to take The Makemamkes in a more serious way?
4) The video of 'The Lovercall' on YouTube, has the following question on the description: "Can one believe that they are from Austria"? What is the idea behind that question?
5) The follow-up single, 'Million Euro Smile', overtook the success of the debut by peaking to #2 at the Austrian charts. What is more important for you? The chart success or a good review?
6) I would say that your sound has definitely a retro felling which is a big trend these days. Are you afraid of being taken as just a trendy product?
7) You will represent Austria after winning the national final with 78% of the votes. Is that a responsibility, a dream come true?
8.) How special is "I am Yours" in your discography. Are you afraid of being recognized as the band of 'I am Yours'?
9) In the last 15 years Austria only made the top 10 twice, both with controversial artists (Alf Poier and Conchita Wurst). Are you afraid that the power of your song may not be sufficient to maintain Austria in the top 10?
10) Last week you posted a photo on your facebook page at the Amadeus Austrian Music Awards 2015. By this time next year in which categories would you like to be nominated for?
11) With 3 singles released, 3 top 10 hits, I presume that your debut album is on the way. What can we expect from it?
12) Although Austria has a long a rich musical tradition, since Falco (in the 80's) we didn't have another truly Austrian international star. How do you explain that and are you ready to turn the tide?