|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on June 15, 2017 at 11:15 AM|
The first official meeting with the portuguese delegation and the EBU took place in Geneva. The portuguese delegation represented by Carla Bugalho (Head of delegation) and Cristina Tomé (CFO of RTP) confirmed that after the spectacular victory they very fast started to work on the preparations for 2018.
The first thing was to read all the documentation, which was handed over by Ole Sand after the winners press conference in Kiev.
The first meeting was with the reference group wish is formed by members of the EBU, the next and the previous host. In this case the ukrainian broadcast members told the lessons learned to the portuguese broadcaster.
Rumors says that EBU wasn`t very happy with the difficulties during the preparations of the last year. And for sure they will be monitoring closer the process in Portugal.
Cristina Tomé promised that Portugal will be waiting with sunshine for the fans. And Carla repeated that the happines was verz big and the experience to listen to "12 points" was unique.
The next steps will be the choice of the host city and working on the theme and logo.
Eurovision on top will follow the process and keep you updated.
Have a look on the official of the eurovision.tv
Pedro de Almeida