|Posted by Eurovision On Top on August 1, 2018 at 5:25 AM||comments (14)|
EuroPride Stockholm now reveals two additional acts to this years Schlager Evening on August 2 - Lena Katina from the international super group t.A.t.u and the Finnish popstar Saara Aalto from Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
- It is Amazing to have been invited to EuroPride and take part in this special evening. I am so looking forward to lots of sing-along, says Lena Katina from t.A.t.u.
- This will be My first EuroPride and I am so thrilled to be a part of this very important event, filled with so much love. I cannot wait to meet the everybody and feel all the joy and see all the colors of the rainbow. To be able to spread so much love through my music during EuroPride Stockholm will definetly be the highlight of my summer, says Saara Aalto.
The following acts will perform during the Schlager evening August 2.
The evening will also be full of surprise acts.
Eleni Foureira (Cyprud 2018 )
Lena Katina/t.A.t.u (Russia 2003)
Kati Wolf (Hungary 2011)
Robin Bengtsson (Sweden 2017)
Saara Aalto (Finland 2018 )
Jessica Andersson (Sweden 2003)
Lindsay Dracass (Storbritannien 2001)
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 4, 2018 at 1:55 PM||comments (0)|
1. Ingrosso was born in Danderyd, Stockholm surroundings to a former dancer now restaurant owner Emilio Ingrosso, and singer Pernilla Wahlgren. Watch Pernilla, Ingrosso´s mother act at the 1985 Melodifestivalen singing what then became a hit in Sweden, featuring his father as one of the dancers as well.
2. He is also a cousin of Swedish House Mafia band member Sebastian Ingrosso.
3. Benjamin is one of Sweden’s most popular male pop-artists. With over 25 million Spotify streams and reaching 1x Platinum and 3x Gold with his singles.
4. He won the celebrity dancing TV-show Let's Dance 2014. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sN0An1lT54
5. Ingrosso participated in Melodifestivalen 2017 with the song " Good Lovinn”. He placed fifth in the final.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 2, 2018 at 9:35 AM||comments (0)|
Georgia - Vocally they are blameless. They have a lot of presence and can be the big surprise of the night, if they please an older age group and the jury. MAYBE
Poland - The act is not very impressive and the movement with the hands to imitate waves seems very repetitive. MAYBE
Malta - Despite all that was thought the acting was pretty well thought out and can work great on the screen. MAYBE
Hungary - For those who like rock is the perfect performance, for those who do not like it so much will be surprised. They fill the stage. YES
Latvia - Latvia does not look bad on stage, although it seems the stage is too much for its performance. There are things missing in this performance. NO
Sweden - Perfect for a first rehearsal. Everything was thought with all the details. Top 5 again for sure. YES
Montenegro - Predictable!! too much! It looks like a wedding... or....well... we don't think so, but MAYBE
Slovenia - We had big expectations for this song as we thought Slovenia could be in the final... In the second third of the song, Lea pretends the music failed - If they were already in the final, it may work... but if the reach the final, it won't be a surprise since everyone watched it in the semi. With Barei from Spain (2016) it didn't work. Why should now? NO
Ukraine - Are vampires alive? Is this a sci-fy thing? MELOVIN looks like a vampire coming from a piano that opens... we can describe it, but you have to see it. MAYBE.... 'because it is Ukraine
Photo by: Andres Putting
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 18, 2018 at 5:45 PM||comments (0)|
Ola Melzig arrived from Sweden to Lisbon, 9 months ago to work in Eurovision as director of technical production.
In a interview to the portuguese media Diario de Noticias he left very good impressions about the work of the portuguese staff in a country he didn't know very well, since he brought with him an espresso machine: "It was before knowing the great nation of coffee that Portugal is".
About the portuguese people he says: Maybe they are not the best people to show up at a meeting time (laughs).They are very friendly and open, generous. When we started, Carla Bugalho (Portuguese head of delegation) said: "We are Atlantic, not Mediterranean. They will see that there is a difference." And there is. The delivery of work is very accurate. We received exactly what we asked for. They are very proud of the country. In love. If they like, they involve 110%.
Ola predicted the winner last year and about this time he says: "This year is treacherous. Israel stands out, the singer is very cool, has a lot of attitude, but if she does not perform at the same level, another ten may appear. It's too early to tell. Overall, there are very good songs."
|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on March 10, 2018 at 2:35 PM||comments (0)|
The so called motherland of the new eurovision Sweden selected in the traditional Melodiefestival the song for Lisbon.
As always in several shows the audience selected the finalists. In a also like always good show the audience voted once again for the ONE song going to Lisbon.
Sweden is looking forward to make a new record of victories at eurovision and beat Ireland, who till now is the record holder.
In the last years the swedish eurovision specialists where also the once behind the stages producing the show, like last year in Kiev.
This year Sweden selected Dane you off to try to get the next victory, this time in Lisbon.