|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 11, 2020 at 5:05 AM|
Hasta la Vista was the first entry ever from Ukraine in 2003. Oleksander’s performance included a circus act with a contortionist and took him to the 14 th place. But the young artist already had a career in Ukraine. He was awarded as "Singer of the Year" for seven times. In 1998, Ukraine's government recognized Oleksandar by awarding him the title of "Honored Artist of Ukraine". Today, with 10 albums since 1996, he is one of the most famous singers in the country and still doing shows and releasing songs. Despite his last album was released in 2007, Nichenkoyu (At Night), Oleksander has a new single: Shchastya nezemne.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 3, 2018 at 3:00 PM||comments (0)|
1. Melovin´s real name is Kostyantyn Mykolayovych Bocharov . He was born 11 April 1997
2.The name comes from a combination of the holiday Halloween and the last name of the British fashion designer Alexander McQueen.
3. Melovin became a participant of the sixth season of The X Factor in Ukraine and eventually went on to win the show when he was only 18 years old. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqops9HqDbE
4. Melovin participated previously in the national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. In 2017 he finished third.
5. Melovin's biggest passions are music, perfumery and chemistry.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 22, 2018 at 11:55 AM||comments (0)|
5 finals out 14 participations and and a 6th place. Belarus it's one of the less succesfull countries at Eurovision.
But will it be Forever? Who is Alekseev?
1. Alekseev's real name is Nikita Vladimirovich Alekseev.
2. He was born in Kiev, Ukraine, 24 years ago.
3. He was a semifinalist at The voice of Ukraine - season 4 - as Ani Lorak turned her chair.
4. Is song "А я плыву" (And I'm Swimming) was number 1 in Ukraine.
5. In March 2017, the artist won ZD Awards and Top Hit Music Awards in several categories: "Breakthrough Artist of The Year", "Artist of The Year", "Take-Off of The Year", "Most Frequently Played on The Radio" for the track Dunken Sun and "Most Popular Radio Artist".
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on October 15, 2017 at 2:15 PM||comments (0)|
Straight to number 1 in the iTunes Ukrainian albums chart. By releasing the new album Бісайди (Bisaydi) O. Torvald made their comeback after Eurovision.
Last week the band reveals the magazin Viva! that they passed, perhaps, the most difficult test in their career - participation in the Eurovision Song Contest-2017, after which they heard a lot of critics.
After the defeat at the Eurovision Song Contest-2017 and the press's attention, O.Torvald took a sharp step back. The group moved to a new base for rehearsals, changed the situation and what it would not cost - completely disconnected themselves from communication with the outside world: "In this crazy spring, we dreamed of one thing: to return to the studio and work on new music". This album is a collection of singles since it includes five absolutely new songs and three bonus tracks.
In November the band will present songs from the mini-album Beisaidi at concerts in the framework of their Ukrainian tour, and on December 2 at a big solo concert in Stereo Plaza.
Listen the album here: www.radio.obozrevatel.com/playlists-music/o-torvald-2017-bisaydi-1006.html
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on June 12, 2017 at 10:25 AM||comments (0)|
Alexander Rybak is probably one of the most active Eurovision artists with a new release average of 3 months.
Looking my way is the new single but one month ago he did some tributes to the most recent winners of Eurovision: last year winner Jamala and this years Salvador song.
Rybak is also one of the most popular artists in our website by having several number ones, awards and the first edition of #EOT Summer Song last year.