|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 22, 2018 at 11:55 AM||comments (0)|
5 finals out 14 participations and and a 6th place. Belarus it's one of the less succesfull countries at Eurovision.
But will it be Forever? Who is Alekseev?
1. Alekseev's real name is Nikita Vladimirovich Alekseev.
2. He was born in Kiev, Ukraine, 24 years ago.
3. He was a semifinalist at The voice of Ukraine - season 4 - as Ani Lorak turned her chair.
4. Is song "А я плыву" (And I'm Swimming) was number 1 in Ukraine.
5. In March 2017, the artist won ZD Awards and Top Hit Music Awards in several categories: "Breakthrough Artist of The Year", "Artist of The Year", "Take-Off of The Year", "Most Frequently Played on The Radio" for the track Dunken Sun and "Most Popular Radio Artist".
|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on February 17, 2018 at 6:50 PM||comments (0)|
One more year of national selection in Belarus and once again the public and a jury selected.
This time it is Alekseev representing Belarus and this time it will be again a song in english fighting for a ticket in the grand final of eurovision.
If it is the right song to get the best results or if it will be like Belarus is FOREVER searching for the right song to get the first victory at eurovision will be seen in may in Lisbon.
Anyhow, Portugal was 53 years waiting for the first victory, so it felt like forever too.
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 2, 2016 at 10:05 AM||comments (0)|
Alexander Ivanov is the singer from Belarus in Eurovision this year. Get to know more about him:
1. He was chosen to represent Russia in the Intervision Song Contest 2015 but the contest never happened.
2. He intends to perform his entry naked with two wolves on stage.
3. Alexander Ivanov was also the name of a famous Russian painter from the 19th century.
4. The writer of Help you fly, Mary Susan Applegate is American and co-wrote the Jennifer Rush song The Power of Love, the Buranovskiye Babushki song Party for Everybody and No Mercy's song "Please Don't Go”.
5. The other co-writer of the song, Viktor Drobysh, is a Russian composer and music producer, Honored Artist of Russia (2010).
|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on April 27, 2015 at 7:00 AM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Eurovision On Top on March 3, 2015 at 3:55 AM||comments (0)|
On February 8, 2015, TV-Channel "Russia 1" started airing the 3rd season of "Odin v Odin" (One to One), the Russian version of the worldwide famous TV Show "Your Face Sounds Familiar".
The shows are broadcast every Sunday from 3pm (Moscow time) / 1pm CET. It can be followed all over the world by clicking on the links below:
And we must follow this show because we have two strong reasons to do that. The third season of the Russian edition has two extremely familiar faces for all of us: Alexander Rybak, winner of the ESC 2009, and the Diva from Belarus, Angelica Agurbash.
As of March 1, 2015, Alexander and Angelica are doing extremely well on the show being both in the top 5 of the overall ranking (out of the 10 participants). Agurbash is at the 3rd place and Rybak at 5th (last week were both in the top 3).
Here is Alexander Rybak , winner of the ESC 2009, in the skin of the previous winner of the same contest, Dima Bilan.
Here is Angelica Agurbash as Beyoncé
We remind you that this show began in Spain on September 2011 and since then it has been adapted by countries all over the world and since the very beginning several Eurovision artists have been involved.
Recall our article about it that was posted online on June 2013.