|Posted by Eurovision On Top on March 30, 2016 at 7:05 PM|
Iveta Mukuchyan will be the singer from Armenia in Stockholm. Get to know more about her with the following 5 facts:
1. She was born in October 1986
2. She grew up in Hamburg, Germany where she attended the Catholic Sankt-Ansgar-Schule
3. In 2012 she participated on the second season of The Voice of Germany. She was chosen by Xavier Naidoo to be part of his team and she won in his team. Xavier was the first choice to represent Germany in this year’s contest but the Broadcast Company stepped back.
4. She play a role in the film Run Away Or Get Married (Փախիր կամ ամուսնացիր)
5. Her first single was Right Way to Love from 2012
Tomorrow: 5 things about Nina Kraljić