|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 4, 2016 at 2:45 PM|
Kaliopi needs no presentation as she is one of the most famous artists from FYRO Macedonia.
1. In 1976, with 10 y.o, she entered a Macedonian children's festival called "Zlatno Slavejče", which she won with the song "Mojata učitelka"
2. In 1984, Kaliopi founded the band "Kaliopi" with Romeo Grill. They participated in the Split Festival, where they won the best debut performer award for their song "Da more zna".
3. Kaliopi competed at the 1996 edition of Skopje Fest, the national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest 1996 with the song "Samo ti" but the song didn’t qualify for Eurovision.
4. Kaliopi was part the judging panel for the first edition of Macedonian Idol .
5. Crno i belo placed 13th in Eurovision 2012.