|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 11, 2016 at 3:25 PM|
Why has the serbian singer ZAA in her name? Find more about Sanja Vučić here:
1. She finished both primary and secondary music school in Kruševac, at the department of opera singing.
2. As a member of ZAA, Sanja Vučić had one album called "What About" (2014).
3. She currently lives in Belgrade, where she attends the Faculty of Philology, Department of Arabic Language and Literature.
4. Since April 2012, when she joined a crossover band called ZAA, as a permanent member, she has performed at more than 100 concerts in the region (at festivals like Exit, Love Fest, Nishville, Arsenal Fest, Overjam Reggae Festival in Slovenia, Lake Fest in Nikšić, etc.).
5. She played the song Underground Riot with Y.O.X .