|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 13, 2016 at 10:40 AM|
Jamie-Lee Kriewitz is the singer from Germany! Find more about this "japanese" girl.
1. She won the season five of The Voice of Germany.
2. Her father played the drums in German punk rock band 3Zylinder.
3. She is vegan since 2012 and participated in the "Vegan life is the best life" campaign of animal rights organization PETA.
4. Jamie- Lee has a preference for the Japanese Decora kei fashion style and for South Korean K-pop
5. Her debut single "Ghost" reached a peak position of 11 on the German music charts.