|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 11, 2016 at 10:50 AM|
Who's that girl? Who's the first spanish singer to perform in english?
1. Bárbara Reyzábal González-Aller, belongs to the Reyzábal family, a family that was dedicated to production of films, investments in real estate properties, and the operation of party venues in Madrid.
2. In 2001, she participated in the Benidorm International Song Festival as part of a duo known as Dos Puntos with the song "Abrazo del tiempo". They placed second but it is considered a first place since the winners were disqualified.
3. After Benidorms contest Barei moved to Miami, where she recorded demos in the Latin pop genre that she decided to keep unpublished.
4. Barei served as the warm-up act for Lenny Kravitz at the Starlite Festivalin Marbella.
5. She released two albums Billete para no volver (2011) and Throw the Dice (2015)