|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM|
Joe and Jake were chosen to represent the UK in Eurovision. Who are them?
1. In 2015 they both participated in the fourth series of the talent show The Voice UK and became a duo after the show ended.
2. Joe Woolford reached the Grand Final of the Open Mic UK competition between 2013 and 2014.
3. Jake Shakeshaft was a finalist on which was held at The Cavern Liverpool, he reached the Last 5 in the final.
4. Joe Woolford was inspired by 2Pac who led to him putting pen to paper and writing lyrics that strike a chord with others about his own personal life.
5. Jake Shakeshaft studied at Music Technology at Newcastle under Lyme College and worked part time, he had quit to concentrate on being a full time musician