|Posted by Pedro.Eurovisionontop on April 23, 2017 at 6:55 PM|
It took 11 times for the sister of Fabrizio Faniello to follow him to Eurovision. This year is her time.
Read now what she told us about her participation.
1. It took you 11 times to get the ticket to represent Malta at the eurovision. Where does the motivation came from to try it so often?
To be resilient is a way of life for me, music is my everything and the Eurovision stage was in my bucket list. Dream , work hard and achieve.
2. Who is the private person Claudia?
A very relaxed human being, peaceful, dreamer and a traveller.
3. How would you describe the development of your musical career and work through since 2006, the first time you tried to get the ticket to eurovision?
Little by little with perseverance it has been an ongoing growth both musically and personally.
5. What was the inspiration behind your song?
Real life experiences
6. What is the one thing you are looking for the most in Kiev?
To be on stage and sing Breathlessly.
7. Any musical projects and objectives for the time after eurovision?
My 2nd Album
8. And - now where you did it, could you imagine to return to participate to represent Malta
I have no idea, I'm still trying to fully absorb the fact that I'm actually going.
9. Europe is in a very special decade. What is your message to our readers and to europe? Why shouldn’t europe become „breathlessly“?
I believe they all should become breathless by beautiful experiences they go through life. May they be real and in touch with their emotions.
We wish the best of luck to Claudia.
Pedro de Almeida