I'm sure that when you think on the french language in Eurovision, the sentence "Le Royaume Uni Douze points" came to mind! Actually France is waiting for a lot of 12 points since a long time ago. Is it's true that their latest participations had better results than the last decade but with Mercy our readers expect no less than a victory! And so do we!
Who is singing "Mercy"?
1. The duo is formed by the couple Émilie Satt (29) and Jean-Karl Lucas (35).
2. The story of this couple, on stage as in life, began with "an artistic thunderbolt", in "a bar". The day after their meeting, "we wrote songs" - they say.
3. In 2015, they compose Smile for rapper Youssoupha. The song was one of the big hits of the year.
4. The duo released their debut album Tandem on 2016.
5. "Mercy" is a song of "hope," which "tells what symbolizes hope in horror. It's a testimony, "according to the singer. Mercy is a little girl born on a humanitarian boat.