|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 13, 2016 at 3:35 PM|
Normally we don't have too much information things about Albanese artists but we found some hilariant things about Eneda Tarifa!
1. She began her career in 2002, participating in Festivali i Këngës 42 with the song "Qëndroj" and she repeated more than once...
2. She worked as a host on the television program Portokalli on Top Channel.
3. Tarifa is married to musician Erjon Zaloshnja.
4. In 2014 she was criticized for homophobia by Kristi Pinderi, journalist and activist of the movement LGBT, about a comment she made about Eurovision 2014 (http://www.teksteshqip.com/eneda-tarifa/article-6796.php)
5. Përrallë is her 6th song.