|Posted by Eurovision On Top on April 20, 2018 at 9:30 AM|
Belgium is the 4th country with more appearances in Eurovision with a total of 59 and 51 finals. In the latest years improving a big investment and success, it's represented this year by Sennek. Who is she?
1. Senneks real name is Laura Groeseneken.
2. She works as a visual merchandiser for IKEA, while also working as a vocal coach in her hometown.
3. She has written music for the Belgian band Hooverphonic.
4. Last year she was involved in "007 in concert" which celebrated the 50th anniversary of James Bond - maybe it explains the inspiration for the song.
5. Sennek was first introduced on the chat show Van Gils & Gasten. On the show she performed an English version of Amar Pelos Dois.