|Posted by Eurovision On Top on May 4, 2018 at 9:00 AM|
They are the musical hosts of this year's edition and were chosen to represent the host country through the legendary Festival da Canção.
This is, of course, the first time that Portugal skipped the semifinals. Let us introduce Claúdia Pascoal and Isaura!
1. In 2010, Cláudia participated in talent show Ídolos, and in 2013 she participated in the first season of talent show Factor X.
2. On TV , in 2014, Cláudia auditioned to present talk show Curto Circuito on SIC Radical, and ended up in third place.
3. In 2017, she participated on the fifth season of talent show The Voice Portugal and was eliminated just before the final.
4. In 2013 she did a support video singing the hymn of the election campaign for his cousin who was the candidate for the mayor of the town.
5. Isaura the composer invited her to perform the song because she had the perfect voice for it.
6. Pascoal is also one of the most famous trademarks and companies of Cod Fish (the national plate), without realation to it, Cláudia has a tatoo on his arm representing a Cod Fish.
7. Isaura is the composer of the song and placed 8th in the last edition of Operação Triunfo in 2010.
8. In 2015, Isaura released her first EP "Serendipity".
9. "O Jardim" it's her first song in portuguese, a tribute to her grandmother. It reached the portuguese iTunes chart days before winning the national final.
10. Her fisr album Human will be released soon.